Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I can īt send a printable    

I can īt send a printable

Mama_Nusi
Poland

I can īt send a printable

Please help. I can īt send a printable. When I want to send a printable the message appears:

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

So what does it mean?

19 Mar 2014      

habibb
Tunisia

I think that this message refers to the size of the worksheet which shouldn īt exceed 500 kb. So, check the size of your worksheet, compress the pictures if there are any and send it again.

19 Mar 2014     

Mama_Nusi
Poland

I īm not sure. I tried 3 times. Each time with a different worksheet. I don īt know what to do :(

19 Mar 2014     

ChipW
Colombia

"500" is a numeric code from the web server itself, there are very many such codes. It has nothing to do with the file size. It has nothing to do with you or what you uploaded. It is strictly a web server problem. It can only be fixed by the web server admins, after they have looked at the web server logs to get more information about what happened.

To report your upload problem please use this thread that was started just for this purpose - http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=44767

20 Mar 2014