Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Moodle Materials    

Moodle Materials

psoriasis
Turkey

Moodle Materials

Hi there folks,

First of all, I really appreciate what you are doing here, publishing and sharing lots of free stuff. so thanks for it gillion times.

As for my request, I �m looking for moodle materials to use in my school but I do not know how to get them. If you know any website or have any sort of moodle based activities, I will be glad to have it. It is somehow diffucult and time-wasting to type all the activities into moodle format and publish (iex: {2:MCV:a~b~c~d} style). Also I have few quizes  -reading comprehensions, some vocabulary, tenses in elementary level, if you �r interested send me a PM.

thank you in anticipation
kind regards,

Su

25 Mar 2014      

Jayho
Australia

Hi Su

I used Moodle version 1.9 over the last few years and all I did was simply upload my own materials.  I also created hyperlinks to web based materials.  I could attach anything to Moodle.

I �m not sure what you mean by (iex: {2:MCV:a~b~c~d} style). I didn �t have to do this.

Does your school provide training?  Or do you have a manual that you can use to guide you?

What version of Moodle are you using?

Cheers

Jayho

25 Mar 2014     

psoriasis
Turkey

Hey Jayho,

have training provided by the school. it �s all heuristic :) so I am trying to explore it on my own. those codes are the basic lines to create a multiple vertical question with the basic codes, instead of usint the samples the software provided, I prepare the questions like the above. 

i.e: In 1999 Nasuh Mahruki and his friends _________  The Mount Everest which is the highest mountain in the world.
{4:MCV:=climbed~hurt~described~draw~run}

is a 4-point-worth Multiple-Choice and Vertically aligned question. It is way simpler to type the question succsessively then add the basic lines with copy paste. 

anyway, I am using the obsolete exam system provided by the software in which you can also use some basic HTML coding. I just need same sort of materials as in the example to add my DB. My version is 1.9,too. 

Best
Su 

28 Mar 2014