Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Just another enquiry !    

Just another enquiry !

medderraz
Morocco

Just another enquiry !

Dear Friends , 
      I �d like to enquire about why isn �t it possible to download older WSs, or materials, which have been uploaded earlier in this website ?! I �m simply wondering if we can search for these contributions, and find them relevant and interesting for us, why can �t we download them then !! If we have the thirty points to "spend" a day , why can �t we use them as we like !! I just think it �s a bit frustrating & even "illogical", to be able to see older things & unable to make use of them in our class ( Sorry for being redundant !) Sometimes , I don �t find what I �m looking for in the new or recent contributions, so why can �t I use some older stuff in this , despite everything ... , beautiful , great & wonderfule site ?!
                                                              Thank You all Smile

26 Mar 2014      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Medderraz!

The rules are quite clear in this site:
1. one is allowed to download 30 ws and/or ppts per day;
2. For other downloads one can use his/her points;
3. As far as I know you have over 400 points which mean you are able to download a few ws or ppts.... I am sure you won �t lose that many points.
5. Besides, you can increase your points by uploading either ws or ppts created by yourself.

Hope this helps.

Greetings from Portugal!

26 Mar 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Where did you get this ridiculous idea that you CAN �T download old stuff? You just can �t do it for free like with the 30 ones from the recent contributions. You CAN download whatever you want, you �ll just pay 1 point for each download, except for the free tutorials and templates of course.

26 Mar 2014     

medderraz
Morocco

Dear ascincoquinas & ueslteacher ,
        If I got your idea , & according to the Rules , we can download 30 WSs a day for free , but for the other , older  and specific WSs we need to "pay" with our overall points ,i,e. we lose a point in each download, am I right ?! This is what a colleague of mine has already told me, but every time I try to download some older WSs, I got this weird  message :                    
              "You have 474 points and you have made 474 downloads.

You have to make a contribution (send us a printable) in order to get more points.

Every time your worksheets are downloaded by someone else, you get one point."

So, Could you help me to figure out what does that mean ?!!!!

26 Mar 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Have you spent all your points?
In case you haven �t, you �re experiencing some glitch and need to contact our webmaster.

26 Mar 2014     

Jayho
Australia

That message means that you have downloaded 474 worksheets that are not in the new contributions that day.  You have used all the points available to you.  To get more points you need to upload more work, or wait for more of your work to be downloaded by others.

If you have not actually downloaded 474 older contributions, then simply follow Sophia �s advice.  In such a case, only the webmaster can help you.

Cheers

Jayho

26 Mar 2014     

ELOJOLIE274
France

when I click on your name it says you have 697 points

you should be able to know how many points you have and how many downloads you made on the main page - like that:

27 Mar 2014     

isa2
Austria

I think that something is wrong with your points. When I open your profile it says that you have 568 points whereas other members get different figures.
In this case I suggest you contact thr webmaster, Victor Gayol: 

27 Mar 2014     

dackala
Serbia

Isa2, maybe some of his wss have been removed, I saw today more points, and now I see the same as you.

27 Mar 2014     

isa2
Austria

@dackala: I just checked the moderator�s page and your suggestion is true for only one ws with 68 points. But still this does not add up to the 697 points that elojolie mentioned. BTW there must be sth wrong because he gets the message that he has used up all his points.

27 Mar 2014     

dackala
Serbia

Aha , then there must be a big problem.

27 Mar 2014     

1    2    Next >