Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I need a piece of advice!    

I need a piece of advice!

rafaella65
Italy

I need a piece of advice!

Hi everybody, in the last few days I �ve been uploading part 1 and 2 (out of three)of a grid I �ve prepared for my Ss. when uploading part 3 the System continues saying there is an error with my WS. I �ve checked it twice and uploaded it again and again...no images at all and only words inside a grid (not heavier than the previous parts)...I �ve written to the administrator but haven �t received any answer...is there anything that I can do to upload the WS properly? thanks so much!!!!

27 Mar 2014      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear Rafaella!

Have you checked if your ws is "saved as word 97-2003 document"?
And maybe you can upload using a different browser... It worked for me the other day (just a suggestion reallyEmbarrassed)

hope this helps.

27 Mar 2014     

rafaella65
Italy

Thanks for your reply, ascincoquinas... yes, it �s a word 97-2003 file but I �ve posted part 2 just the day before! of course I �ll try to upload it using a different browser... is there any other suggestion? thanksssss!

27 Mar 2014     

isa2
Austria

Hi Rafaella.
At the moment many members are having the same problem. Just keep trying. Good luck!

27 Mar 2014     

Betzibet
Peru

I am having the same problem since yesterday ! but it said system error !

27 Mar 2014     

rafaella65
Italy

Thanks so much to all of you ;) I �ll keep trying!

28 Mar 2014