Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Word of the Day, continued    

Word of the Day, continued

MoodyMoody
United States

Word of the Day, continued

Sorry to be so slack getting back to the Word of the Day, but let �s give some more people a chance at

APROSEXIA.

Thanks to those who have already contributed here.

5 Apr 2014      

Ninanina
Slovenia

It �s a condition when you are born as a man or a woman but you actually feel you should be an apron.

6 Apr 2014     

isa2
Austria

Sarguero and ninanina, you are not quite right. This apron is widely used by fitness grumps. It saves you time, money and energy and gives you a seductive sexy look - thus reviving your married life.

Jos�, are you interested? You can get it here Wink:  http://www.carina-geschenke.ch

Let me finally explain the term: aprosexia is a psychic disorder that enables sexual contact only if you wear such an apron.

6 Apr 2014     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

Isa2! hahahaha! Great! Have you got one at home ????

6 Apr 2014     

isa2
Austria

Not yet, Julia, but when I �m in desperate need, I will consider buying one. Wink

6 Apr 2014     

sarguero
Spain

@Isa2

Definitely I haven �t got a six pack belly eventually I have a whole beer barrel   Beer

6 Apr 2014