Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > It has come back!!!    

It has come back!!!

florimago
Spain

It has come back!!!

I can�t believe it !!! it has come back after a long holiday , can anybody help me to get rid of it ??? Make it look like an accident , haha

7 Apr 2014      

manonski (f)
Canada

Did you try updating your browser? I know Firefox just had an update.

7 Apr 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

I found old discussions on this here and here. In the first, Apodo suggested, "I had this problem too.
I used Tools on the menu bar that has File, Edit, then clicked Compatibility view or Compatibility View settings. I fixed my problem this way - but I can �t tell you the exact way I did it. " I think that was for Internet Explorer. I had that problem with IE last year, and that fixed it for me.

Unfortunately, I don �t use Firefox (not even before the recent controversy about the CEO for a week), so I can �t help much there. I use Chrome for most things at home, but I somehow got the idea that this site works better with IE or Firefox, so I use IE for this site and at work.

7 Apr 2014