Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ERROR WITH WITH MY CONTRIBUTION ????    

ERROR WITH WITH MY CONTRIBUTION ????

margax
Spain

ERROR WITH WITH MY CONTRIBUTION ????

margax
Spain

Re: There was an error with your contribution ASK QUESTIONS
Hi, I don �t actually know what happened but must have done something wrong last night because my worksheet was published and got about 73 downloads, but somebody in the site warned me about some problems in it and I updated it at once in order to solve them. It was just after I uploaded the doc. again when this" PREVIEW COMING SOON" notice appeared telling me that it would come out in a few hours, which hasn �t obviouly happened sa you can see.

When I uploaded it everything seemed to be ok. so could someone look into it and tell me what I can do, please?
Thanks in advance.

8 Apr 2014      Delete this message

margax
Spain

Re: There was an error with your contribution ASK QUESTIONS
Hi again. I �ve just uploaded my worksheet again but nothing seems to have changed . I keep having the same notice. Do I have to wait for some more hours or do you think I must be doing something wrong?

I clicked on "update my worksheet" , sent the updated document
again and  got confirmation that it had been successfully uploaded. Will you let me know what I can do, please? Some teachers downloaded it but then they got the same notice as mine. I �m really sorry about that and have even offered some to send it to them through email, since they lost the points!

8 Apr 2014      

Sonn
Russian Federation

The same happens to me when I try to (re)upload either a document which contains many pages or a document which contains many elements (pictures, word art elements). That is why I don �t include black-and-white versions into the document anymore and make uneditable wordsearches. I think you should try to resize pictures or make a single image of the text and the pictures (like Katiana does) i.e. make it uneditable for others, and try to upload it again.

8 Apr 2014     

isabovisa
Italy

I am having similar problems... I have uploaded 3 worksheets now, but something went wrong with the system. Can you help me?

8 Apr 2014     

dackala
Serbia

It happened to me as well . It �s probably since your new ws is much larger than the first one. For each ws some space is created and if you change it dramatically then you need to delete the first one (all point will go as well) and upload the next day. That �s what I did, since this image Preview Coming Soon didn �t disappear for a few days. I contacted the admin, but didn �t get a reply, so I suggest uploading it once again. It would be almost impossible to send your ws to all those people who downloaded it.

I hope I helped

9 Apr 2014     

margax
Spain

Thank you very much for your advice, Dackala. I �ll do as you say and see what happens. Hugs. 

9 Apr 2014     

abla m
Algeria

I faced the same problem, how shall I solve it

14 Apr 2014