Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Urgent need for pictures about man in the future.    

Urgent need for pictures about man in the future.

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

Urgent need for pictures about man in the future.

Dear Esl members, this is my first time ever I ask for your help. The fact is I �m conducting a demo lesson the week after the next and I need some pictures. The lesson is a listening passage speculating on how humans will change in the future. For my pre and post listening phases, I �ll need some caricature or clipart pictures illustrating the expected physical change man will undergo. Preferably these pics be fun and odd caricaturing the physical change, so please tell me where I can download such illustrations or e-mail / message me those you find.

10 Apr 2014      

olaola
Italy

http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/69/Eega_Beeva.jpg                                                  You can start with him: it is the man of the future according to Walt Disney

10 Apr 2014     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

Thankyou kissnetothedit and olaola for your help.

10 Apr 2014