Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > LATELY MOST OF MY WORKSHEETS HAVE BEEN REJECTED    

LATELY MOST OF MY WORKSHEETS HAVE BEEN REJECTED

attoufawatef
Tunisia

LATELY MOST OF MY WORKSHEETS HAVE BEEN REJECTED

HI COLLEAGUES lately most of my worksheets have been rejected and some old ones removed I don �t know why. please I feel that �s unfair. what �s going on? IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE HACKERS ON THIS SITE? please help what �s going on???!!!!

10 Apr 2014      

starrr
Brazil

nOPE THERE ARE NOT ANY HACKERS,, BUT GOOD MODERATORS that are reviewing all ws that are against the rules of the web site. Your ws contains LISTENING tasks and no audio files to listen to them. They are useless without the audio files if they are a listening task. Some of your ws contains just exercises and mention in it that the student need to read the text but the text is not inside the ws. That is why your wss were removed. Next time try to complete your ws with the text, with the exercises, with the link to the audio files AND THEY WILL BE NOT REMOVED.

10 Apr 2014     

David Lisgo
Japan

Do you fully understand this rule?

You can use texts from other websites or books in your worksheets if you add your own exercises or activities (For example, reading comprehension questions, etc). Please don �t take texts from other ESL websites or books, it would be unfair.

For example: http://www.writeshop.com/article3.htm
I �m sorry to answer your question in this manner but obviously this site has not been hacked.

10 Apr 2014     

Mabdel
Morocco

Hi there! 
Plz read this post. 
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=43318
Kind regards

11 Apr 2014     

Manuhk
Hong Kong

Another option would be, to include the script of the listening part (I have done that with one of my contributions) and to add in the description of the worksheet, that, if members want the audio file, they can send a pm with their email address, and you will email it to them.
It really doesn �t make sense to upload a reading or listening worksheet without the text or audio/script.

11 Apr 2014