Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > An error from the website or a problem from the uploader?    

An error from the website or a problem from the uploader?

Danny214
Vietnam

An error from the website or a problem from the uploader?

I have been a long term premium member of this ESLprintable.com website. However, over 1-2 weeks ago, I have been so confused and a bit personally disappointed due to the ongoing problem that I have with this website. Here is the details:

I posted 5 ESL printable files in the website in either of .doc format or .docx format and there was a big number of downloads from other members and they even encouraged me to post more relevant ESL printable files.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT Why do you keep deleting my files and stating that �It is not an ESL resource.
If you add some ESL activities or exercises to your document, you can upload it again.

I sort of don�t understand this situation at all and it does lead to a lot of confusion and frustration to me when using this website.

I personally seek your urgent response to my particular case: If this is an error from the website, please fix it asap but if it is a problem from my side, please highlight it in details for me so that I can properly modify.

Thank you so much in advance for your help and I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

14 Apr 2014      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear Danny,

Though I am a moderator, I have no idea why your ws have been rejected...
As far as I am concerned I use different types of texts - mainly from the web - and then I add a few exercises.

However, if you think that your ws were wrongly reported I suggest you contact the webmaster of this site. But it seems to me that the real issue here is that you DO NEED to add exercises to your ws in order to be validated.

Hope this helps.

Greetings from Portugal

14 Apr 2014     

Danny214
Vietnam

Thank you a lot...Let I try fix them next time...Hopefully it will be more effective...I really wanna share my ws with everyone in around the world...more friends mot fun :)
Have a nice day guys

14 Apr 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

Your ws on comparatives and superlatives was reported today because it is a copy of http://www.anglaisfacile.com/forum/archives3/forum-anglais-7201.php and you know  , you are not allowed to use  or copy other ESL resources , you have to make your own exercises. Hope it helps.

14 Apr 2014     

David Lisgo
Japan

Dear Danny,
I see that one of your worksheets is in the reported worksheets page, having been reported as a copy. I checked it, as will other moderators, and indeed many of the sentences you have used are copies, which probably originated with "Grammar in Use" CUP.
What can one say?

14 Apr 2014     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Danny

I have just checked the reporting page and see three of your contributions there:

1. Starter Test - copied from here

2. Starter Practice - copied from here

3. Vegetable flashcards copied from here

You have to create your work.  If you take from ESL books or sites your work will be reported for breaching the site rules.

Copying from another member, as in the third example, is blatant theft of another�s work and most definitely not allowed or appreciated.

I hope this helps clarify.

Cheers

Jayho

14 Apr 2014     

Danny214
Vietnam

I do acknowledge that breaching of the site rules by copying from others would be deleted from the site. However, pleace notice that JEN214 is also my account ( 2 accounts with 2 photos are of the same person WHICH IS ME)

The problem is that I did not use my account JEN 214 for quite of a long time so that it was disabled.

Does anyone know how to revive or reset the account so that I can continue to access my account again.

Thank you so much for your advise.

Tramy Jenny

14 Apr 2014     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hm, and how are we supposed to know that you have two accounts here? BTW - according to rules, you are not allowed to have two different accounts, so you �re breaking the rules again. :-(

14 Apr 2014     

Jayho
Australia

What do you mean "your account is disabled"?

If you have forgotten the password, you can click on the forgot my password link.

If that doesn �t work you could contact the webmaster

Cheers

Jayho

14 Apr 2014     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Jayho,
maybe it was disabled for breaking the rules.
If Jenny uploaded copies also to her first account it would be understandable.

15 Apr 2014     

Jayho
Australia

MJ, I don �t think an account can be disabled.  It is usually deleted.  The original account is still there (and it has a lot of points).  I think she maybe forgot the password and doesn �t have the original e-mail account anymore.  If this is the case, she could contact the webmaster to have her password reset.

Cheers

Jayho

15 Apr 2014     

1    2    Next >