Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > What Students Remember Most About Teachers     

What Students Remember Most About Teachers

starrr
Brazil

I told you to remember that at the end of the day, it �s not about the lesson plan. It �s not about the fancy stuff we teachers make -- the crafts we do, the stories we read, the papers we laminate. No, that �s not really it. That �s not what matters most.

read more here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/lori-gard/students_b_4422603.html

21 Apr 2014      

florimago
Spain

A teacher of mine used to say : start your lessons in an intriguing and suggestive way, make your students be interested and keep their interest along the whole lesson and at the end of it , make always something different, original ... just to keep the "fire burning". That�s so difficult ... to be successful every single day is such a hard task !!!

21 Apr 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

A very touching article; I loved it. My favourite teacher was one Mrs West and she scared the life out of us! She was terrifying, but when she praised you, it was like the sun coming out. 

22 Apr 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Meant to say thanks in the morning but rushed to work. So, thank you, it was a nice start for a working day:)

22 Apr 2014