Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help needed with a word cloud    

Help needed with a word cloud

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Help needed with a word cloud

I know this is a bit cheeky, but I really need a wordle/word cloud for a ppt I �m making for a presentation at school. I �ve installed Java, this and that, but I cannot achieve what I want. Last year, sarguero sent me a wordle with my name in the shape of a cat, which is now my screen saver. I �m sure at the time, he told us how to make one.....but I can �t remember. Is anyone around who could make me one and send it to my email?  I would like �Promoting creative thinking � in a head shape, if it �s possible. 
Lynne

I´ll wait for an offer...

22 Apr 2014      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Boy, you �ve changed, Lynne!:) Took me a while to figure out it was you:)

22 Apr 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Ha ha Sophia, but what about my word cloud!:) I was getting too attached to that cross-eyed cat, so he had to go! Just found that picture on the net, liked the look of the lad and his little kitty! I �m going to change it soon - it seems a bit fraudulent for an auld lass like me to parade as a young feller!  

22 Apr 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Have you tried this one ?

22 Apr 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you Sophia, that will do very nicely. 

22 Apr 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Have you managed to create your cloud?

22 Apr 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Sophia, how sweet of you! No. I am a procrastinator. I know I will be able to do it and so it will be done, but at the last minute. That �s me! Thanks for the link - it will be fine. 

22 Apr 2014     

pilarmham
Spain

You can try this one too, Lynne. It �s really easy to use. All you have to do is pick a picture from the net or your computer (preferably with a white background). If the image has colours, the cloud will have them, too.

22 Apr 2014     

MarionG
Netherlands

wow, Lynne, you look so much better without the beard!
Anyway, thank you for asking about this word picture thingy, it looks cool, I �m going to try them as well....
Have a good day!

23 Apr 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you Pilar. Thank you, Marion! I �ve tried with the picture cloud, but not getting it right. Either my son will sort this out for me when he gets home tomorrow, or it �s good old word art. 

23 Apr 2014