Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Motivation Tip Exchange - Competition    

Motivation Tip Exchange - Competition

poowid
France

Motivation Tip Exchange - Competition

I just heard about this competition and thought I might share it with you: http://tipexchange.cambridge.org/ "Share your top tip for motivating teenagers and win! We are looking for the best tips for motivating teenagers in the classroom and by sending us yours you could win one of our great prizes. The winner will receive a two-week teacher development course in Cambridge (flights and accommodation included). We also have five iPad Minis and ten Cambridge English Teacher subscriptions for runners-up. The closing date for the competition is the end of April 2014. Get your entries in now!"

25 Apr 2014      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Thanks for bringing it up!
I had the page in my bookmarks but completely forgot about it. If not for the sake of participation in the competition, it �s worth saving the page for the sake of some great ideas.

25 Apr 2014     

poowid
France

Yes indeed, some of the ideas are really great!

25 Apr 2014