Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Resending the worksheet    

Resending the worksheet

MaraMaraMra
Serbia

Resending the worksheet

Hello,

I sent a printable yesterday, it was approved and it has had 45 downloads so far.
A few hours ago I was checking a document and I saw a mistake I wanted to correct.
As usual I press the option "Update this printable".
After an hour I receive the following message:

Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that there was a system error and your contribution CONDITIONAL SENTENCES (ID:759876) could not be published.

Please, check the file and send it again. If the problem continues, please contact the webmaster.

I updated the printable again and since they my printable shows "Preview coming soon" and it is deleted from the list of new printables. 

My question is: Since it seems it will stay like this, is it allowed to delete and send it again? The message has said to check it and send it again.
I would, of course, write that I am re-sending the printable from today.
I just need to know if that is OK.

Thank you in advance,

Mara

28 Apr 2014      

margax
Spain

Dear Mara, what you must do is to delete the doc and send it again. I had the same problem as yours and that was the only way to make it appear on the new contributions the following day. Updating it didn �t work for me,. And I don �t think it will for you either. Let me know if you still have problems after doing that. Hugs.

28 Apr 2014     

MaraMaraMra
Serbia

Thank you very much, Marga.
You helped me a lot and I �ll do as you suggest.Thumbs Up

28 Apr 2014     

serzt
Turkey

@MaraMaraMra this happened to me three times. Each time, I deleted the worksheet. I split the worksheet in two or three parts and then I tried again. Even if the worksheet is smaller than 500kb if it contains lots of pages the preview fails and it does not get published. Try saving it as doc on another new document and if it contains lots of pages try splitting the original file.

29 Apr 2014     

MaraMaraMra
Serbia

Thank you, serzt. I deleted and re-sent the worksheet.

Thank you both again for your help.

29 Apr 2014