Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > my ability    

my ability

akvillina
Iran

my ability

Hi every one. I want to teach some new words to my starter students. But I do not have enough worksheets or any resourses for use.I just know I am supposed to use this expressions. "i can......" I am good at ...... And phrases like this. Would you mind please help me find some good teaching materials....I mean songs..audio files..online excersises..worksheets..even pictures... I even do not know what to write on Google...just writing" ability "and "I can" did not help.even a small text would be helpful. Thank you in advance sincerely mahnaz

2 May 2014      

falafel
Tunisia

Hi dear. Have a look here may be they can be helpful.

2 May 2014     

akvillina
Iran

That was really helpful. I am thankful to you.

3 May 2014     

omarengteacher
Peru

You can get the song "With my own two hands" by Ben Harper, it �s full of CAN, it �s quite slow (reggae) and the lyrics are on the web (search "WITH MY OWN TWO HANDS - BEN HARPER LYRICS") I hope you like it.

3 May 2014