Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Publishing worksheets and online exercises    

Publishing worksheets and online exercises

Xandra10
Serbia

Publishing worksheets and online exercises

Dear colleagues,

I �ve  enjoyed the benefits of this site and your work for a few years now and I want to thank you all for your good work.

I prefer making online exercises even though one can �t get many points for publishing them. But my students love them, so I make them.

Now, to get to the point.:) I wonder if I am allowed to publish the worksheet with the same material as it is in the OE. I don �t want to brake the rules, but I don �t remember seeing someone mentioned anything about it. Maybe someone would prefer printing the material instead of doing it online, so I think that it is ok. 

I hope some of you would know the rules!

All the best for all of you!

17 May 2014      

joy2bill
Australia

I don �t see why not. I don �t do online exercises because it is hard to get enough computers for all and to be honest I haven �t really worked out how to do it, so for me, worksheets would be great. What do others think?

17 May 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

My understanding is that, yes, it �s OK. It �s OK to publish the same material as a WS and as a PPT, so that �s the same logic. Also, many of us use the different media, so it would actually be a good idea. 

18 May 2014     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I think it �s OK. I don �t use online exercices, so I always need good printable stuff.

18 May 2014     

Lizzie74
Italy

I think it is ok, so everybody can download what is more suitable.

18 May 2014     

florimago
Spain

Well , It�s your own material so I think you should be able to choose whatever to do with it . We have different necessities , different aims ... so if we can find the same exercise in different ways ... why not?

18 May 2014     

Istruka
Portugal

I think that should  be OK because the exercices are yours. Personally, I don �t use online exercicesbecause I don �t have enough computers or smartboards in the classroom. It would be great to be able to print the online exercices.

18 May 2014     

Xandra10
Serbia

Thank you all for taking time and answering me. 

I �m from a rather poor country and there are not enough computers for all the students in the classroom, but almost all of them have the Internet at home and they like to do OEs  for homework or to prepare for the test. I give copies to those who can �t do that, so I �m ready to publish them.

18 May 2014