Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > *** 9 comics ***    

*** 9 comics ***

boydegg
Thailand

*** 9 comics ***

Hi, teaching friends

My students spent last term working on a FAN FICTION comics project. 

They �ve made 9 new comics featuring existing heroes and worlds.

http://www.grammarmancomic.com/fanfictionmenu.html

If you have time to read one or two of them and leave a comment for the creators, I �ll be so grateful. The kids will see their work online for the first time this Saturday - so I hope to get one or two comments for each comic before then.

EVEN BETTER - if you could promote the comics on your FB timeline or Twitter feed or anything like that, it would be AWESOME.

Thanks in advance for any time you can give to this. I really hope you enjoy the comics :)

Warm wishes

Brian (Grammarman comic)

20 May 2014      

carinita
Argentina

I�ve already posted a comment. Fantastic work, Brian...I �ll show your site to some of my students in future classes. Congratulations!

21 May 2014     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

very nice comics!

21 May 2014     

chuppacricri
France

Nice work. How old are your students and how long did it take them to achieve such a great project ?
Your students can be proud.

21 May 2014     

abba
Spain

That was amazing, it must have been a great effort from you both students and teacher. Congratulations Brian for guiding this project and congratulations to your students for their effort because the final product is awesome.

21 May 2014     

paugyg
Argentina

I made sure to leave a comment for each! Awesome artwork and stories! Your students are super creative! :D

21 May 2014     

boydegg
Thailand

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and feedback.

The students are between 12 and 15 years old and we spent 10 weeks on this work (one hour per week).

If you �re interested in running this project with your students, join my Webinar for MacMillan �s online conference this November. I �ll be giving a step-by-step guide with lots of tips.

I �ll post more details here nearer the time.

Thanks!!

Brian

(Grammarman comic)

22 May 2014