Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help with website    

Help with website

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Help with website

Hi guys. I had a little website Lynne4EAL (I never advertised it!) but it �s disappeared into the ether, so I am going to start again. The best thing on it was a list of other websites (this one was top of course) so I �ve lost that. Can somebody please post FrenchFrog �s website address for me, please? Also does anyone know where I can get a tutorial to make interactive books like the great ones on her site?

Thanks in advance friends,
Lynne

24 May 2014      

Mariethe House
France

Here you are darlynne:

http://frenchfrogslittleenglishpond.blogspot.fr/

from there you can get the link to her websiteSmile
Have anice day.

I can �t help you for the second technical question! SorryUnhappy

24 May 2014     

pascy
France

Hi there!
The interactive books you are talking about are made with didapages, you can download it for free and find many tutorials on the internet!
Have a nice day.

24 May 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you guys! Also Sonn for the pm. FrenchFrog has two sites - here is the other 

Check it out!

Darlynne (I like it!)

24 May 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hello Lynne,
How could your website disappear? Was it hacked? Did you have a back up of some kind? I know weebly let you have a back up, I mean you can save the pages to your computer.
Sophia
Edit: Tried to go to your website and it said your account had been suspendedUnhappy

24 May 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Sophia - truth time! My cousin set it up for me, so he paid the host and then I paid him. We all forgot about it around the time I had to pay - and my cousin �s dad died. I didn �t want to pester him about it. Anywa, it was rubbish and I �m going to start again. 

Thanks for checking on it.

Lynne

24 May 2014