Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Correcting mistakes:((    

Correcting mistakes:((

spied-d-aignel
France

Correcting mistakes:((

Hello everybody, sorry  I made  one on two mistakes in my ws about jobs and definitions , please correct : On jobs 1 -add Taxi driver and on Jobs 2 - change electrician fortravel agent and add secretary! Thanks ,sorry for the inconvenience , maybe I should take a holiday!! Cry

30 May 2014      

isa2
Austria

You can easily change your WS for further downloads by clicking on the UPDATE THIS PRINTABLE button. Just in case you don �t know.
All the best

30 May 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

Isa , yes thank you , I know that , I �ll do that tomorrow , I can �t do it now where I am, and I want to save people a download.Wink

30 May 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Sylvie,you are grounded!  WinkLOL

Homework: Write 200 times "I have wonderful worksheets and my colleagues enjoy my work!!!" Cool

ascincoquinas

30 May 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

Well if bloody gloomy weather goes on , this may be the best thing to do this weekend !Angry
Sylvie!HAve a good weekend!

31 May 2014     

karagozian
France

Well dearest Sylvie.
A Tiny weenie little mistake. People will correct themselves. Yr work is so great. A hug from sunny Ibiza. I feel better this morning and will survive !

31 May 2014