Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Preview problem    

Preview problem

dackala
Serbia

Preview problem

Hi everyone,

I �m writing since I have a preview problem of my printable. It doesn �t look as it really is. It �s about different colours that you can see and is .docx document. It appears as if it was .doc document. I contacted Victor yesterday, but have no reply.

Could anybody help me with this? Has anyone had the similar problem recently?

1 Jun 2014      

eelucia
Peru

I have the same problem. All my worksheets are in docx file and by the time I upload it to the web, in the preview appears all changed! I wrote an email two days ago but no answers yet :(
Can anyone help us with that? 

1 Jun 2014     

dackala
Serbia

I think we are asking for help over and over again. I asked Victor so many times for different issues, but never had any reply. I �m really sad because of that, but he can �t probably reply to all of us.
Anyway, since some of us use .docx format and have similar problems, I hope we could have a reply soon. Maybe we should stick to .doc file until something is changed.

1 Jun 2014     

victor
Spain

I see there is a problem with the colours. I don �t know why it happens. I �ll have to investigate.

Eelucia, in your case I think it is a problem with the fonts. If you don �t use standard fonts (arial, times new roman, comic sans...) you have to embed them in your document. 

How to embed fonts: 

1 Jun 2014     

dackala
Serbia

Thaaaanks Victor for replying so fast! And to add something more, some of the members opened it in Open Office and my document was without text, only pictures. So there are probably some issues with .docx files.

Wish you all the best!

1 Jun 2014