Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > file sharing site    

file sharing site

jarek2011
Poland

file sharing site

hello,

The teachers at our school are thinking of using an online platform/ file sharing site where we can upload files (Power Point Presemntations, docs etc) and share them easily with our students. But there is one but - students should be able to log on freely any time they want but they shouldn �t delete or edit any existing documents. Can you recommend any sites with this option of disabling students from deleting/ editing files?

16 Jun 2014      

Doot
Canada

I really like www.edmodo.com.  I have used it for years.

16 Jun 2014     

dmharg
Greece

I have made my own site for free where I upload anything I want for my students to get in and download them. You can see it here http://papad72.wix.com/pegasus-els. I used wix.com to create it for free. It �s been only a couple of weeks since I created so I only uploaded a few books :)

17 Jun 2014     

douglas
United States

Not sure, I haven �t tried it, but I think that  is what English exercises.org is all about.  This is a part of ESLP and you can find the link towards the bottom of the main page on the left side.

English Exercises.org: here we publish online learning activities for our students.

17 Jun 2014     

FrauSue
France

Moodle would be a good option too.
http://moodle.com/

17 Jun 2014     

ShakespeareGroupie
Canada

Our school board uses Desire2Learn. It can do grades as well as blog, chat, discussion groups, glossaries, content posting and quiz tool. You can also post audio and video files.

17 Jun 2014     

jarek2011
Poland

thank you very much for your invaluable help in the hour of need!

17 Jun 2014