Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Administrative and secretarial skills course ! Help!    

Administrative and secretarial skills course ! Help!

florimago
Spain

Administrative and secretarial skills course ! Help!

Hi, friends : Next September , I �m giving a course about administrative and secretarial skills and I �m a Little scared and worried cause I don�t know how and where to start . I �d like to get some help , ideas and advice from those who have some experience in this field . I think the level will be low-intermediate . Can you recommend me any good and practical handbook as well? Thanks in advance

20 Jun 2014      

aloga
Spain

Hi florimago!
Have a look at Internatonal Express Elementary (A1- A2) or International Express Pre-Intermediate (A2-B1).
Good luck!

20 Jun 2014     

florimago
Spain

thanks a bunch, aloga !!!

21 Jun 2014     

Natashenka
Ukraine

Hi! I use English for Secretaries and Administrative Personnel  by Toselli Marisela and Test Your Professional English - Secretarial  by Pohl Alison. Best wishes!

21 Jun 2014