Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > impossible to send a printable. help please!    

impossible to send a printable. help please!

anaPenin
Spain

impossible to send a printable. help please!

Hi!
I�ve been trying many times to send my own printables, but unfortunately, it�s impossible, the system take me to an error. So, I can�t get worksheets from others.
Any help?????

thanks,

Ana

26 Jun 2014      

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

Sometimes I have problems to send something in Opera, then I try to send it in Explorer and it works. Maybe your problem is the same as mine :)

26 Jun 2014     

lytiger
France

Hello,

Did you check the size of your file? Be careful if you used pictures, you have to reduce their size (paint can do that easily) before inserting them in your document.

Your document must be 1 MB max.

26 Jun 2014     

massplus
France

Maybe the website goes on holidays at the end of June lol Tongue. But yeah, on a more serious note, an updated Internet navigator other than Opera is sometimes necessary for me to send printables. Sometimes I also have to rename the file (make it shorter for example, no special characters) and it really has to be smaller than 499K if it �s a Word document and less than 999k if it �s a power point file. Good luck!

26 Jun 2014     

SassieJassie
United States

make sure you saved it in word 97 (option available in drop down menu if you do file:save as)

26 Jun 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

SassieJassie, the site was recently updated so that .docx and .pptx files can be submitted. However, Da Rules have not been updated to reflect this. Here is Victor �s announcement. (Don �t worry about .pdf files; that was rescinded here .

26 Jun 2014