Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > About Posts    

About Posts

olgunmirka5
Cyprus

About Posts

Dear All,

I have got any kind of unlimited materials to share. However, I want to make sure that nobody has shared them previously. How can I check something like this?

Another question is that the most of the materials I have are in large capacities (above 3MB - PPts.) and I cannot share them with you. How can I overcome these?

I am looking forward to seeing from you in your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

Kind Regards.

4 Jul 2014      

Manuhk
Hong Kong

If you created the material yourself, it is very unlikely that someone has created the same thing and shared it already.

4 Jul 2014     

manonski (f)
Canada

You can only share your own material, the one you have created. If you have things made by other people or taken on another website, you can �t upload it here. It belongs to someone else and it might be copyrighted.

As for the size, there are ways to compress the pictures to make them take less space. In the tutorials section, you should find ways to do that. The files in the tutorials section are free to download.

4 Jul 2014     

miss-o
Portugal

You can only share your own material, the one you have created.

5 Jul 2014