Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Information and suggestions     

Information and suggestions

florimago
Spain

Information and suggestions

Hi, dear friends Next August , I �m going to London for a week and I �d like you to recommend me some places to say . I know this site isn�t supposed to advertise and if you have some information, please send a pm. I �d be so grateful !!! Flori

6 Jul 2014      

silvia.patti
Italy

I �m going to London on Sunday for two weeks with my students... I think you should go to Hampton Court, we �re going to visit it.
Silvia

8 Jul 2014     

florimago
Spain

Hi, Silvia.patti . Thanks for your advice but what I �m looking for is suggestions about the accomodation (the best service for the lowest Price .. and all that stuff ,) if I can get some sort of tourist pack for all the visits ... things like that. I I was there many years ago and things are quite different at present ...

8 Jul 2014     

silvia.patti
Italy

I �m sorry I can �t help you because we �re staying in a campus... I read wrong!
Bye

9 Jul 2014     

myguar
Germany

If you �re on a tight budget and not too fussy, the best way is to go " couchsurfing " ....here are the details  https://www.couchsurfing.org/

9 Jul 2014