Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > hlp me in getting reward sheets    

hlp me in getting reward sheets

ahmedsheze
Pakistan

hlp me in getting reward sheets

Hi kindly help me in getting points so that i can download reward worksheets to motivate my students.thnks

9 Jul 2014      

manonski (f)
Canada

You have 42 points. Why are you begging us for some?

9 Jul 2014     

karagozian
France

You were already begging yesterday !!  This is a wonderful site were people kindly upload their motivating worksheets first, and then ....  not the other way round. Second, you are not supposed to advertise your work here !

10 Jul 2014     

ahmedsheze
Pakistan

I am not begging but requesting....any how thankx for your harsh comments

10 Jul 2014     

karagozian
France

Sorry if I have been harsh !!  But you can not ask people to upload your work.  Furthermore you �ve got the required amounts of points, so I don �t see the problem !  Keep up uploading and your work will be appreciated and downloaded by members of this site. Have a nice day

10 Jul 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Karagozian and Manonski are quite right. You have some points so you can download quite a few worksheets. Secondly, many of those sheets will teach you about what quality means. That will help you in turn to make quality ws too. Upload those, and soon you �ll get more points than you �ll ever need. And people asking or requesting for others to download their work, is in English regarded as begging. It �s an expression, without any intended harshness. So be a teacher, and start doing the hard yards. The rewards will come in due time. Cheers, Peter

10 Jul 2014     

ahmedsheze
Pakistan

ok...i had points that i spent in downloading other sheets few months ago.At present i need reward worksheets thats why i requested you awl. Karagozian, Peter and Manonski thanks for your comments .can you suggest me a website for making quality worksheets.

10 Jul 2014     

s.lefevre
Brazil

On this site you find tutorials that explain how to make great worksheets. There are also templates. You can download them for free.

tutorials

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/tutorials.asp

templates
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/templates.asp

10 Jul 2014     

ahmedsheze
Pakistan

s.lefevre thanks a lot....

10 Jul 2014     

Manuhk
Hong Kong

You won �t get a lot of points for uploading grammar and/or classroom rules, but for uploading good and interesting worksheets. Grammar rules can be found allover the net for free, as well as in every single textbook we work with. Try creating what you need, upload it here and use the points to download more.

10 Jul 2014