Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for English penpals    

Looking for English penpals

sandreen
France

Looking for English penpals

Hello everybody!

I �ll start a new fresh year with 14 year-oldvfrench students in septembre, it will be a class of 23 kids! They chose to do 2 extra hours in English next year so it would be very interesting to communicate with English speaking penpals!

Let me know if you �re interested! I �m reliable ;)
Sandreen

21 Jul 2014      

noorhamza
Tunisia

Hello, 

I �m an English teacher from Tunisia.
I teach 14-year olds too. It would be a pleasure if my students can communicate with yours.

Keep in touch.

Noor 

22 Jul 2014     

adecy
Brazil

Hi!

I think is very interest for us for improve our english.

22 Jul 2014     

Hamidou2008
Morocco

I don �t know if you received my message or not. Any way I am a teacher of English in Morocco. We have been doing penfriendship and cultural exchange programmes since 2008. We did projects with schools from more than 10 countries. It is true that we are not from an English speaking country, but you will find us reliable and commited to what ever project we agree to work on. I will be happy to provide any details if you agree to work with us. Regards

23 Jul 2014     

javy
Chile

Hi everyone , I�m from Chile , and I teach students from 15 to 17 years old, I�m really interested in your idea Why don�t we keep in touch ans check  some details  to do it better.
Best regards...( my e.mail: [email protected])

23 Jul 2014