Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please help me to solve this problems it causes interrupting me from posting work    

Please help me to solve this problems it causes interrupting me from posting work

vanluyentchl
Vietnam

Please help me to solve this problems it causes interrupting me from posting work

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

23 Jul 2014      

isa2
Austria

This message means that the file has been reviewed by the moderators and it might not have been acvording to the rules. If everything is all right, the file will be restored the next day.

PLEASE, can you reduce the size of your message? Clcik on "edit  your post" and downsize the picture so that it fits the page. THANK YOU:

23 Jul 2014     

Anna P
Brazil

Unfortunatelly it will be removed because it �s a copy from 

http://en.islcollective.com/resources/printables/worksheets_doc_docx/food_crossword/nouns-food-beginner/4567    and the name of the author is different from yours.

You should try to make your own work.  A good idea would be to download French Frog �s or Icha Cantero �s tutorials on how to prepare a worksheet. They �re free and you won �t need to use points.  After learning a few tips, things become very simple and soon you have enough points to be able to download 30 worksheets (from the new ones).

And, please reduce the size of your message. Thanks!

23 Jul 2014