Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > English Club for Teenagers    

English Club for Teenagers

you_per7
Algeria

English Club for Teenagers

Dear colleagues,
I am planing to start an English Club next September. Members are between 11...14 years. I am going to work with 2 groups(girls and boys). I found some ideas in  the previous posts but I need more + materials to practice:

I will appreciate any comments or suggestions to activate these ideas.
field trips: (destination????)
movies and TV  shows (with subtitles please????)
anime(links????)
eat in the school canteen
reading a short story(titles????)
creating a face book group
making a school magazine
plays and games
organize a choir.(songs...???)
organize tea parties.
pen pal project.(let me know if u are interested...???)

27 Jul 2014      

primpi
United Kingdom

Hello dear friend I �m anenglish teacher in Italy I work in a private English school image about twenty students of your students age I m really interested in your penpal project I believe students should use their English to comunicate with the whole world and not only English native speakers and of course learning about different lifestyles and cultures is important we could give our students themes is food places in their country ... It could become a culture swap what do you think ? Please let me know side could start immediately in September hope to hear from you soon hugs jan

29 Jul 2014