Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Valentine ´s Day Worksheet    

Valentine ´s Day Worksheet

kaz76
United Kingdom

Valentine ´s Day Worksheet

Hi

This worksheet was uploaded last year and has been downloaded 257 times - it �s unfortunately the most popular worksheet if you put your level as elementary and category as Valentine �s Day.  This is taken from Page 50 of Festivals and Special Days in Britain and has just been given a new love heart border.  I don �t normally report stolen worksheets on here - usually I would just tell Victor - but I think a certain number of people need to report it before Victor deletes it and because it has been up for so long and so many people have downloaded it unless more people report it, it will be there forever.

Thanks for your help

13 Feb 2009      

Natalis
Ukraine

Oh... Hello
You are writing about my worksheet. I don �t understand what is a problem. I typed the text with my own hands and did some decorations to it. And the text was from newspaper "Digest" (For learners of English) published in Ukraine. I don �t even know that it was from the book you mentioned. But everybody take their materials from somewhere!!! People don �t take texts from their own head...

Waiting for other people �s opinions... Thanks

13 Feb 2009