Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I just lost 3 points trying to download a worksheet that just failed! It might be something wrong with the website?    

I just lost 3 points trying to download a worksheet that just failed! It might be something wrong with the website?

Nina Duarte
Brazil

I just lost 3 points trying to download a worksheet that just failed! It might be something wrong with the website?

First of all most of the worksheet previews were not displaying any pictures. When I tried the "download" button was led to another page with the message "failed to open this webpage". I first thought that the problem was with my internet connection, but it wasn �t. Other websites were perfectly workable. Sadly, I �ve lost 3 points on this game. Just wondering: If failed to download the file then why did I loose my points anyways?

Cry

11 Sep 2014      

victor
Spain

Sorry. The web server of the worksheets has been down for a while.
I �ve just added those points to your account.

11 Sep 2014     

Nina Duarte
Brazil

Thank you very much!

11 Sep 2014