Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > looking for pictures of famous people īs pictures taken at some specific periods    

looking for pictures of famous people īs pictures taken at some specific periods

samsunmustafa
Turkey

looking for pictures of famous people īs pictures taken at some specific periods

Hello dear helpful teachers ; 

I īve been looking for some good pictures of famous people , e.g. scientists,actors or politicians that have been taken throughout their life in order to teach past simple in a creative way. 
Could you please help me if you have any idea where I can find some? 

Thanks in advance. 
Have a nice evening.

12 Sep 2014      

korova-daisy
Russian Federation

You can use SEARCH function in Google. Typing the name of a famous person and clicking on Pictures you will have lots of his/her pictures.

Good luck! 

Julia

12 Sep 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

I don īt know if this helps or not but if you add the word "cartoon" while googling, you might be able to find interesting pictures of famous people.

@by the way: why has this thread been voted as a spam? Enlighten me, will you?

12 Sep 2014     

redcamarocruiser
United States

It is not spam. Someone must have clicked on the link by mistake. Wikimedia commons might have useful pictures.

When we search we can search "Bill Clinton" as a boy. An example below

"Hillary Clinton" as a girl 

We can also search   famous people as children and a lot of sites come up.

12 Sep 2014     

samsunmustafa
Turkey

Thanks a lot for your help.

13 Sep 2014