Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Embedding videos from youtube    

Embedding videos from youtube

jennyber
Iceland

Embedding videos from youtube

It �s been a while since I made an online exercise and so I can no longer find the tutorials for embedding the youtube videos. Things seem a little different from last.  I found the place to insert it though and when I did, I could see the code embedded but no video. I was trying to make a listening exercise with Stevie Wonder �s I wish. And when I published it, there was no video only a code showing. What did I do wrong?
I inserted youtube
found the code as instructed
copied it and pasted
and pressed insert
What more is there? Please help me if you can. I would be so grateful.

21 Sep 2014      

Peter Hardy
Australia

Check out E-how on the subject. Easier than for me to explain it all here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2086664_embed-youtube-videos-powerpoint-presentations.html Hope it helps. Cheers, Peter

21 Sep 2014     

Jayho
Australia

Peter, Jenny means inserting a youtube video into an online exercise here.

Jenny, did the video appear when you clicked on insert?  I just tried it and the first time the video did not appear, only the code.  So I tried again and then it worked and the video showed. Once the video can be seen, you should not have any problems when you publish the online exercise.

Cheers

Jayho

21 Sep 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

OOOOOPS. I didn �t read the question properly indeed.  Sorry Jenny and thanks Jayho. Peter

21 Sep 2014