Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A personal favor please!!! (lyrics)    

A personal favor please!!! (lyrics)

omarengteacher
Peru

A personal favor please!!! (lyrics)

Hello everybody!!! I know about this singer called Tarra Layne.  Here I post a link to the video of her song "Druglessly" (in case the link doesn �t work, just google "Tarra Layne - Druglessly). As hard as I tried, some of the lines of her song are difficult for me to understand (facepalm). I beg you to help me, especially because my wife loves this song, so I can give her a nice surprise!

Here is the link:
You can send me the lyrics to the PM or just post it as a reply. I also hope you like the song.
Thanks in advance

Omar

21 Sep 2014      

ttuffl
Korea, South

Oh, What a beautiful song!
Yeah, it �s difficult for me to understand as well.
I hope someone else will help soon. 

21 Sep 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

You could use the same Google facilties to search for the lyrics :-)  Once you can read along, it will be easier to understand the performance.  Cheers, Peter

21 Sep 2014     

chuppacricri
France

Peter, I think Omar already googled the lyrics. Just to make sure, I �ve just tried and couldn �t find them neither.

Have a nice day

22 Sep 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

As I found that hard to believe, Chuppacricri, I tried a search too, and darn, for the first time in years Google didn �t deliver. Sorry, Omarengeacher.

22 Sep 2014     

omarengteacher
Peru

Peter, no problem. Anyway, youtube shows 2 versions of the song (live and CD version). Maybe you could give a try? Thanks in advance.

22 Sep 2014