Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > What should I do?    

What should I do?

mrs kechiche
Tunisia

What should I do?

Hi!Iam really disappointed.The moderaters have removed my worksheet related to (8th module one lesson 2 :A letter from an English friend)for the third time .Though I respected the rules agreed on .I felt this is unfair because some other sheets were aplowded with few pictures and with no related  no related activities yet they are accepted. Actually this demotivates me .

29 Sep 2014      

manonski (f)
Canada

If the same worksheet was removed 3 times in row, there must have been a rule that was not respected.  Moderators don �t do this job for the fun of picking on someone.

29 Sep 2014     

sasuna
Algeria

This is the reason given by the one who reported it:It is a copy from the book: Lets Discover More English

29 Sep 2014     

aicha77
Tunisia

dear friend don �t be demotivated I appreciate  your work Smile and your worksheet are amazing especially those of 8th form be courageous and reapload again and again don �t give up 

29 Sep 2014     

falafel
Tunisia

Hi dear friend. Don �t be demotivated because you are sharing with us your valuable great useful work and all of us do appreciate your work. It happens to all of us to have some of our worksheets reported. Just try to be patient and check the reason then try to avoid it. Good luck .

29 Sep 2014