Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Looking for penpals♡♥    

Looking for penpals♡♥

Şenay G�rsoy
Turkey

Looking for penpals♡♥

Hi everyone, I have been teaching in a public boarding school in T�rkiye. I am looking for penpals for me and my students. We are a secondary school and my students ages change between 10 to 14. Please keep contact with me who is interested in. Thank you in advance for colloborating. Regards from Turkiye♡

8 Oct 2014      

Panteleimon
Greece

I teach at home and i have 5 students between 10-14 that I could make them have pen pals. My name is Pantelis and I am from Greece/
Greetings,
Pantelis.

8 Oct 2014     

niksailor
Russian Federation

So do I) My students seem to be open for communication with penpals and I would be glad to let them communicate with your students, especially with seniors (14-year-olds). 
You can leave me a message here on this website or write to [email protected]
You are welcome to write at any time)
Nick  

8 Oct 2014     

Abu Ahmed
Egypt

Dear colleagues,

I am Abdallah Ali, an Egyptian teacher of English as a second/foreign language. I work in Bahrain. My students are aged 17. I am interested in this idea. Here is my email: [email protected]

Regards,
Abdallah Ali

10 Oct 2014