Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > More downloads than I actually have    

More downloads than I actually have

MaggieA
Romania

More downloads than I actually have

Hello all,
Today something happened to my account/profile...I had no more than 17 downloads...i downloaded 2 more...and now surprisingly I have 21 instead of 19...Why? I asked the administration....:)but.. 
Did something like this happen to any of you before? Is there a way I can check or is there a way this thing could be verified?

Thank you

20 Oct 2014      

maryse pey�
France

You can check your points here http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=1522301#thetop --------------------------------

20 Oct 2014     

MaggieA
Romania

Hi..Thanks for your answer and help but I know how many points I have ..I need to know if there s a possibility to find out how many materials i downloaded. ...i only downloaded 18-19 worksheets from other users but it looks like i have 21 !!!it s not correct!!...this is the point   thanks again

20 Oct 2014     

habibb
Tunisia

Hi,
The only explanation possible to me is that you have downloaded these two worksheets mistakenly more than once.

21 Oct 2014