Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The apologize    

The apologize

karolandrea
Colombia

The apologize

Hi Everybody!!! I had uploaded two ppts about two topics that I had found in my e-mail, I had them many time ago... but I didn �t remember that those ppts weren �t mine.  Becasue I thought that I did them...but not.  So,  I write this apologize for all community. because I feel terrible about it I don �t want to lose my membership from this community, I love this community and I think that it is very important tool in my carreer. I am not dishonest person and I am sad with this situation. I hope that you forgive me and forget this trouble.

Thank you and regards....

KAROL ANDREA

24 Oct 2014      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It �s a very easy mistake to make, Karol Andrea. Don �t worry too much! We forgive and forget on here.

24 Oct 2014     

medderraz
Morocco

Never mind dear Carol !
  It �s ok & it could happen to anyone of us .. Especially with the huge number of emails we receive everyday, that it �s difficult to remember all of them & which ones are ours & which are not ! Anyway, you apologised & "confessed" your "sin" (I �m joking ! Big smile) & we (in the name of ESLprintables community - if, of course, they allow me- ! Big smile) forgive & love you, too Heart ..
   There is a proverb in Arabic which goes : "confessing your sin or mistake is a virtue".. So, you don �t need to blame yourself too much & feel sorry ; just go ahead, work hard & share with some of your original work !
    God bless you Smile

24 Oct 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Apology accepted :-) After all, those who make no mistakes, make nothing at all! It �s also a good reminder for all, not just new members, to read the rules and instructions where it is stated: "Your contributions must be your own creations." Cheers, Peter

24 Oct 2014