Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Shakespeare Sonnet 23 Contribution    

Shakespeare Sonnet 23 Contribution

morenopalomares
Spain

Shakespeare Sonnet 23 Contribution

Today there was a contribution on Shakespeare sonnet 23 but it may have been reported before I could download it. Does anyone happen to know what has happened or who uploaded it?

Thank you very much.

5 Nov 2014      

isa2
Austria

It wasreported because no task was added. In case you want to contact the author:   here

5 Nov 2014     

morenopalomares
Spain

Thanks a lot for the information provided. I appreciate it.

5 Nov 2014     

Gannina
Malta

Hi,

I am hoping you can help me since you seem to be knowledgeable in the subject.

I was the poster for that worksheet. It has been removed because I was told it is not an ESL resource.

I have emailed the administrator to ask a further explanation about why it was removed as I cannot understand why it was not an ESL resource.

Can you maybe enlighten me?

Thanks a lot :)

6 Nov 2014     

isa2
Austria

If you add a task to your WS, it is an ESL resource.
For example, if you ask your students to pair off the "modern translations" correctly, this would be a task.  You can upload your WS again, if you make the necessary changes.
Hope this helps.

6 Nov 2014     

Gannina
Malta

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the information. That was really helpful.

Now I understand what was against the rules. I will add a task to it and re-upload it.

I have also added a task to another similar worksheet that was taken down, dealing with Sonnet 18. Now I added a comprehension with questions to be answered about the poem. I will re-upload tomorrow and it should be OK :)

I might have other worksheets which are without a task come to think of it. I did not notice this �mistake � or lack of conformity from my end.

Is there a way how you could inform the moderators board that if there any more worksheets, I �ll be modifying them soon so as to be in line with the rules? As I don �t wish to be flagged as a �trouble maker � and be banned form the website, as I honestly and genuinely did not realise my wrong-doing before now.

Thanks a real lot for your help.

6 Nov 2014