Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Stolen worsheet    

Stolen worsheet

spied-d-aignel
France

Stolen worsheet

Hi to you all, this morning  a nice member here told me that my poster on question words of yesterday  had been "stolen" and uploaded on ISL collective!!!!!!!!!!!Aren �t members  of that site  supposed not to steal other people �s work. This person is a member here. If someone can do that , can it please be reported? Thanks in advance
Cry Sylvie

9 Nov 2014      

titine69
France

Shame on that person!She/he doesn �t deserve being a member of this site.Please,respect other people �s work.I am sorry for you Sylvie and I can imagine what you are feeling.Your worksheets are really great,so keep up the good work!Smile
Have a good dayHug

9 Nov 2014     

karagozian
France

Yes shame on those people. I have no idea how that site works. Hopefully some people here are more talented than I am to spot there. Sorry for you Sylvie and your fabulous work.

9 Nov 2014     

serzt
Turkey

When something is shared on the Internet it �s not easy to hold on to your copyright.
If you friend hadn �t warned you, you wouldn �t even heard about it.
Unfortunately it happens to a lot of people here on eslprintables.
Hardworking people are here. Most leecehers do nto stop by here because they are too lazy to offer their contribution.

Contact the co founder  Peter Laszlo. They �ll remove your copyrighted material.

http://en.islcollective.com/about

9 Nov 2014     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Sylvie,  I am sorry your worksheet was stolen. 

9 Nov 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

Thanks  to you all for your nice answers and PMs, and thanks to the person who reported my ws  and now it �s been removed.I wish a nice Sunday to you all!SylvieTongue

9 Nov 2014     

isa2
Austria

I agree with serzt: contact Peter Lazlo who is the webmaster of islcollectives.
It �s a real shame that people who are members here would do such a thing Thumbs Down.
I suggest asking Victor to ban his/her account.
Good luck, Sylvie

9 Nov 2014