Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My worksheet has been removed..    

My worksheet has been removed..

Sarasimo97
Italy

My worksheet has been removed..

Hi dears, I need your help. Last week I posted a new printable. It �s a reading text with 14 questions and a writing exercise. It has been removed and they said that it is not an ESL printables. I asked for clarifications, but they haven �t aswered me yet. How could I have an answer from the administrator??? There are plenty of reading texts with questions in the website. Why hasn �t mine been accepted??? Thank you very mich for your help

13 Nov 2014      

AL3NA
Mexico

Try clicking on the contact button on the Left side of the main page.

It�s in the bottom of the yellow column and it says:  

vgayol@Gmail.com

13 Nov 2014     

isa2
Austria

I advise you not to contact the webmaster for such reasons.
The moderators may have removed the WS for good reasons. Among them are: watermarked clipart, no task added, copied work etc. I don �t know why yours was removed as it is no longer in the reported section (only visible for moderators). It �s always best to ask such a question immediately after you have received the message.
Sorry that I can �t help you more.
Perhaps you can check your WS for any of the reasons mentioned above, make the necessary changes and reupload it.
Good luck anyway.

13 Nov 2014     

almassa
Tunisia

This is exactly what happened to me last week.I asked the administrator immeadiately but I haven �t received any answer.    
Can any one help ?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

13 Nov 2014     

ttuffl
Korea, South

I got the same message �not an esl.. �  without  explanation a couple of weeks ago.  Fortunately I asked here right after I got that message and moderators answered why in the forum.  I hope someone who remembers your ws  will give you the answer.

13 Nov 2014