Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > CULTURE FAIR IDEAS NEEDED     

CULTURE FAIR IDEAS NEEDED

Jessisun
Argentina

CULTURE FAIR IDEAS NEEDED

Hi,everyone!!! I need some help!!!! Next month the school I work for is finishing the school year. We have a �Culture Fair � to end up the year. My teen class has chosen �Spain � and we need some ideas to have in our Culture fair...we don �t want to make just posters with information from Spain...we want to display or set up something really original...any ideas for my class???? thank you a lot in advance 😉

15 Nov 2014      

MaggieA
Romania

You can choose a Spanish  song and do a bit of choreography.  Or you can write down info about Spain and ask each student to learn one two sentences and at the "Fair" they will do a small presentation of Spanish culture. Do not forget about the bull fights or flamenco that Spain is famous for. What about a video presenting Spain or Spanish culture...or even Spanish cuisine... Good luck!!!!

16 Nov 2014