Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > European primary school wanted for a project    

European primary school wanted for a project

bibikos
Greece

European primary school wanted for a project

Hi everyone,

I �m working in a private primary school in Greece and I �m interested in finding a European primary school for doing a project with 4th grade students,  ie. 10  year old kids. The idea is to exchange information in English concerning Christmas traditions, traditional food and sight-seeings of both countries (of course any other ideas are welcome).
Pen-pals are also wanted for 6th grade students, ie. 12 year-olds. The topics and the frequency of exchanging letters will be discussed among the parties involved.
If you are interested, please contact me by pm. Thanks in advance

Ioanna

20 Nov 2014      

christofor
Romania

Hello Ioanna!
I am teaching both 4th and 6th grade students in a primary school in Romania!  If you agree we can write each other letters about all these.  Will we write letter and send them on the school address or ...

Our address school is: SCOALA "Gheorghe Banea", strada FLORILOR , nr:30, oras MACIN, judet: TULCEA, Country -  ROMANIA, 825300 (English teacher: Liliana Gheorghe)

Have a nice weekend, 
Lily

21 Nov 2014     

bibikos
Greece

Great! so if I understood well, you �re interested in exchanging letters. Could you please tell me how many classes will be involved and the number of students as well. I think it would be best if my students wrote the letters and I sent you a pack of them to your school. What I must arrange is to talk with the other teachers of my school and decide whether the 4th graders are going to participate or not . Furthermore, I �ll have to ask how many of my students are interested so that we have an exact number.  I �ll see to it and we �ll talk about it on Monday. Have a nice weekend

Ioanna

21 Nov 2014