Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for penfriends.    

Looking for penfriends.

sousou aicha
Tunisia

Looking for penfriends.

Hello everyone,
 Some days ago, I read about  a teacher who was looking for penfriends for their pupils aged 11 to 14. I am from Tunisia. I suggested the idea of corresponding to my students and some of them liked it. I tried to find the email of the teacher, but I couldn �t. Here is mine: [email protected] If anyone is concerned with the idea, please send me your emails and we will exchange letters.

25 Nov 2014      

prisonbreak
Turkey

I have 10 students who are really excited to write. If you have students to write back them, I am waiting for your answers. Our students will write letters with some personal photos of their families,countries,friends,houses,hobbies,cities and school. They will send some small presents with their letters such as pencils, stickers, small notebooks etc. as well. I am waiting for your answer. If you have students who can send letters to us like us , we can be partners.I am waiting for your reply

Best wishes
Sevilay

13 Feb 2015