Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help    

help

fatimaalawi
Bahrain

help

Hello every body, this is a very nice site

but I have a question, every time I try to dowload a sheet it give me a msg says I need to get more points ! how to get these point?

6 Dec 2014      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hello there! This is a sharing site, so you have to upload your own worksheets. When people download them, you get points that you can use to download stuff. There are other sites - go to  islcollective.

6 Dec 2014     

thegreatdanabusa
China

There �s also a weekly dance contest you can enter. Each week the winner of the contest gets 100 points to be used as they wish. I think it �s usually on Fridays.

6 Dec 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Thank goodness I �ve missed the dance contest, as I can �t dance. The best way to learn how this site works, is to read the �Rules and regulations �.��You could�follow Lynn �s advice and visit the other lovely site,�as many of us share our work there, too. But in all honesty, you became a teacher for a reason, and I �m sure someone�has told you the consequences of that choice: bloody hard work, 24/7, which in the end will get you�some lovely rewards as well. Just remember, your students will never do as you say, but they will do as you do. So, teach by example :-)� By the way, welcome to the club.

Cheers, Peter

7 Dec 2014     

MarionG
Netherlands

@thegreatdanabusa ☺☺☺

He! Where did the smileys go? I don �t use them much but now I wanted to and I can �t find them anymore

@peter, couldn �t agree with you more, except for the dancing part!
(not that I know how to dance, but I love it! And I �m already grinning thinking of all esl members in need of points, dancing their hearts out in a contest☺) 

7 Dec 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@thegreatdanabusa.... I �m watching you!!! 
Peter, have you been secretly filming me again? I �m going to tell your wife. 
Marion, I feel a poem coming on about the disappearance of the smiley faces option. 

7 Dec 2014