Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I have a doubt    

I have a doubt

stessenspaola
Argentina

I have a doubt

Hi everyone, I have uploaded a worksheet and in the preview it looks empty, only the pictures can be seen, but when I downloaded everything is there, have you ever had the same problem?  I updated but there is no change.. can you help me? thanks in advance! 

6 Dec 2014      

ttuffl
Korea, South

Hi,
I often see the preview is grey and it reads "preview coming soon � 
In  that case I send my worksheet again and wait about 10-15 minutes.
I repeat that until I can see the preview.
Pia

6 Dec 2014     

MarionG
Netherlands

@ stessenspaola
I �ve never seen a partial preview. Usually it will be grey for a while until the system processes it, then it will become the regular thumbnail.
@ttuffl,
Once it says "preview coming soon" it means the worksheet has been sent and the system is processing it (creating thumbnail etc.)/ there is no need/point in re-sending and re-sending , if you just wait a little after your first sent, it will be OK ☺

7 Dec 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

After downloading the WS the text didn �t show either. No matter what I tried, I couldn �t get it to show. All I saw were the red and green lines indicating grammar and spelling mistakes. Highlighting the text was possible but choosing a different font colour didn �t help. As such, I �m as flabbergasted as you are. My advise is to redo the whole WS and replace the current one. Cheers, Peter

7 Dec 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

The same thing happened to me afew weeks ago, what I did was to comfirm the colour of the text as black; I selected every pieces of text and  clicked on black. Idon �t know why , but it worked, hope it helps, Hugs, Sylvie!:))

7 Dec 2014     

redcamarocruiser
United States

It happened to me, too. Since the worksheet still had the pictures when downloaded, I just explained in the description that the pictures were still in the worksheet, although one could not see them in the preview.

7 Dec 2014     

stessenspaola
Argentina

Tnank you very much for your help! I think there is something wrong with the worksheet, I tried to updated and change the colour but it still looks empty. I �ll delete it and change it. 

7 Dec 2014