Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Help needed, please - EXERCISE NOT APPROVED    

Help needed, please - EXERCISE NOT APPROVED

Ahijada
Czech Republic

Help needed, please - EXERCISE NOT APPROVED

I created an online exercise "Penguins of Madagascar Movie Trailer" I used it in my lessons and I waited to be "approved" so that I could share it with my other groups. My students really loved it. But what a surprise - EXERCISE NOT APPROVED - the only possibility I have now is - delete it

The exercise consisted of a trailer - English version - and for my lower levels also Czech version too, then there was an exercise to complete words into gaps. I provided my students with a list of all words in alphabetical order, so they could use a method of deduction.

I don �t really mind nobody here liked it, but my students want the exercise and I don �t know how to share it. It �s no longer accesible :-( Is there any possibility I can post it online? Probably some other website? Or have I done anything wrong by including the czech version too?

Please, could anybody help me?

Thanx a lot,

Radka 

10 Dec 2014      

eliona-jc
Albania

One of the rules is that "your contribution must be 100% in English language. You should read the rules again. Just click on "send a Powerpoint" and you will see all the rules outlined. Do not think that no one likes your contribution. It �s just a matter of keeping the rules. I uploaded a worksheet when I first subscribed but I had some translation in Albanian and it was not accepted so I had to change it. Hope I have been of some help :) Keep up the good work

10 Dec 2014     

Ahijada
Czech Republic

OK, thank you for you reply. That makes me wonder why there are so many worksheets with other languages as well. :-( including online exercises (Spanish is quite common language used as well)

Does anyone know a different site where I can share my work then? 

10 Dec 2014     

millmo
France

I quite like the exercises that have both languages on them (I am in France, so french is good!). It would be nice if there was a section on the site for dual language sheets!

Food for thought?

10 Dec 2014     

Ahijada
Czech Republic

Thank you millmo for your support - it would be great - my students really love using videos in our lessons. But not all are so good at listening and native language helps them understand better.

We developed a strategy in which we use both languages and their listening skills usually improve very quickly. That �s a pity that I can �t share them here.

If only I could find a place similar to this one - great place for creating them (really user friendly) and then sharing them or - It would be nice if there was a possibility to save my work in my computer - that would make it even easier - I would publish the version without my native language here, but save the other one in my computer ;-)

Definitely food for thought ;-) 

10 Dec 2014