Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Asking for help!!! teachers from Spain!!! Urgent help needed!!!    

Asking for help!!! teachers from Spain!!! Urgent help needed!!!

Jessisun
Argentina

Asking for help!!! teachers from Spain!!! Urgent help needed!!!

Hi,dear friends 😊 In a week ´s time I ´m finishing classes...and summer holidays here in Argentina!!!! But these last days are full of tasks to be finished...this year my teen class ( between 15 and 18 years old)has been working on Spain for the end of year Culture Fair.. We have lot of information about Spain but I ´d love to add up a picture of students from Spain or teachers working with teen from that age to include them as ´Our pen pals from Spain ´...or just record a short video and we ´ll show it up during the fair...if you want to be present with a short greeting recorded in a video or just a picture of you and your class...my class an I ´d love really delighted to have you...if you want to join our project, please send me a private message or give me your e-mail and I ´ll contact you!!!! Regards from Argentina!!!! . Yani

10 Dec 2014      

shvat
Israel

What a nice idea!! I �m not from Spain, so I can �t help... 
Tzvia 

10 Dec 2014