Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > How to hear the sound of a ppt    

How to hear the sound of a ppt

nawale1405
Morocco

How to hear the sound of a ppt

Hello everbody,

I just downloaded the magnificent work of some teachers of the site (Thank you so much for sharing!) but unfortunatly I can �t hear the sound of the ppt. Can anybody help me solving this problem?

Thanks in advance 

10 Dec 2014      

thegreatdanabusa
China

You need to turn on your speakers!

11 Dec 2014     

douglas
United States

Sometimes Power Point presentations are made that reference separate audio files from another location--if that �s the case, those files are not saved with the PPT. If they aren �t saved with the presentation Power Point can �t find them nor play them.  I don �t know if this is the case, but it is a possibility.

To correct this you  would have to get the audio file from the author, load it to your computer, and then tell Power Point where to find it.

Cheers,
Douglas

11 Dec 2014     

ELOJOLIE274
France

have you tried contacting the author? as far as i �m concerned my powerpoint have no sound when i upload them here but i always upload them on my cloud and share that link to those who download my work (i even try to include the link inside the powerpoint...)

11 Dec 2014     

Lorverona77
Argentina

is it posible to have the audios attached to the presentation and not somewhere else? if so, how?

Thanks so much for your help

29 Sep 2018