Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > personal work sheets    

personal work sheets

richardtucker
Brazil

personal work sheets

Hi Teachers,
I am new to the site and would like to know if I can use my own material that I published on this site on a web site I am building for myself. I remember reading about not publishing things that I got from this site, but does this include things that I have made myself, my own work sheets? Thanks for your help in this.

27 Dec 2014      

htunde
Hungary

Hi,

No, it does not. Of courseyou are free to use your own work as you feel like.  And you are free to share your web site here if you want.
 Happy new year, 
Tünde 

27 Dec 2014     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Of course, you can use your own worksheets on other websites.

27 Dec 2014     

redcamarocruiser
United States

The question is a valid question since many academic publications require that the author relinquish his authorial rights in order to be published. Here at this site, the author retains all rights to his work.

27 Dec 2014     

Apodo
Australia

You could mention your website (and give the link) in your profile and that will help prevent your worksheets being reported as "stolen" or "copied".

28 Dec 2014